Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Weekly chase

I missed last week, sorry! I've just got to get into the habit of setting my goals each Monday! My goals for this week are:
Updates for the week follow each goal- 

 Goal 1- Try to get 26 miles in so I have some "padding" going into Thanksgiving week. I know I will get busy next week and not get all my miles in! The road to 1200 miles is too close to mess up now!
Update- I got in exactly 26 miles! Yay! 

Goal 2- Read a book with ME a minimum of 3 nights this week. We have been so good about doing her homework but we have been slacking in the reading department!
Update- We read 2 nights, not great, but better! 

Goal 3- Get through the trial chapters in To Kill a Mockingbird with my 9th graders. I need for them to be ready to test during the second week of December (which is soon!).
Update- Success! All we have left now are the last few chapters (my honors classes are done though!) 

This week's goals- 
Goal 1- I only need 20.5 miles by Sat for my 100 this month! My goal is to get my normal 23-25 so I have some leeway going into the last month of 1200 miles!

Goal 2- Get my house clean Wed. because everyone will be at my house for Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment