Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas break


One of the reasons I love my job is because I get to spend time over the holidays with my family! ME is going to be 6 this month and I think this was the best Christmas yet. She is so cute when she comes in the den to see what Santa left. She doesn't run like a crazy child, she calmly walks in and checks out her stocking before she even looks at the big presents. She also really enjoyed "playing Santa" this year. She loved reading tags and distributing presents. She also remembered to thank family members for gifts :) We enjoyed a nice trip to Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights the weekend before Thanksgiving to kick off the season, followed by family at our house for Thanksgiving and then a week of Christmas by the time we saw everyone! I am looking forward to a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment