Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Weekly chase- new week!

Well as 2013 came to an end I fell off the blogging wagon! Here is my last draft that I never published. The first goal of 2014 is to maintain my blog!


Over all it was a good week, topped off by Auburn winning the SEC championship, WAR EAGLE! It is the home stretch to Christmas, the hubby's birthday, WDW marathon weekend and ME's birthday, not to mention exam week is next week for my students! WHEW! It's a busy month to come but it is filled with some of my favorite things (not exam week though) :)

New goals- 
Goal 1- Continue to run 25 miles each week, try for a 7 mile run. Success!
Goal 2- Get my exams and study guides ready for next week. Success!
Goal 3- GRADE THOSE SHORT STORIES!! Success!
Goal 4- Get a handle on the laundry at home, it is out of control.
Close to success ;)
Last week's progress-
Goal 1- Figure out how to get my afternoon runs in with the rainy weather we have this week, yuck :( I also need a 7 or 8 mile run, WDW weekend will be here soon! I am shooting for 25 miles this week.
Update- I managed to get 25.25 miles in, yay! I had two 6+ mile runs, but didn't get in anything longer. I am lucky that I teach and can start a run about 3:30, but I still have to pick ME up by 5 and get home and get horses fed and homework done. I need a free Saturday morning to get a longer run in! 

Goal 2- Type the minutes from my last Garden Club meeting. Somehow I am the secretary and have really not done a good job! The next meeting is this weekend, so I NEED to get the minutes done!
Update- Minutes done and sent to members!

Goal 3- Grade my creative writing classes short stories, that I have had for way too long!
Update- Well, these are still in my school bag. I'm going to carry this goal over to this week. Grades are due soon, and there are more papers coming, so this goal will be done this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment